“We must begin to believe that God, in the mystery of prayer, has entrusted us with a force that can move the Heavenly world, and can bring its power down to earth.” Andrew Murray
CURRENT PRAYER REQUESTS
- SUPPORT We seem to be always a bit low
- Working with our RA’s or Resident assistants
- Life and relationship with 21 High school girls
Sign up for a day to pray for the Jurkowskis
1. PRAY FOR LOVE – pray for us to choose love in our actions, reactions, what we say, how we respond, what we do.
2. PRAY FOR GRACE – pray that we would extend grace to all who we encounter. Pray that we would look at each person as a masterpiece in progress, dearly loved by her creator.
3. PRAY FOR OUR MARRIAGE – pray that we would be an example of a Christ-centered marriage to all those who are watching, including ourselves! Pray that Jesus would be honored in our actions to each other. Pray that He would be glorified and made the center in our every word.
4. PRAY FOR OUR TEAM – pray that we would have a good relationship with our RAs and they with us. Pray that we would be able to work together in harmony and minister as one to the girls in our dorm. Pray that we would come together quickly as a team and learn to appreciate each other’s gifts and talents.
5. PRAY FOR STRENGTH – the days are long, the girls are many, and we are getting old. Pray that God would continue to give us the strength and energy to minister with patience and love even though we are tired.
6. PRAY FOR OUR SPIRITUAL WALK – If we aren’t walking with Jesus, we aren’t doing our job. Pray that we would find time to spend with Jesus every day, and that we would learn the art of praying as we breath – all day, every day, every thought turned to Him.